fill skills gaps and get short-term support with work placements
work placements provide your business with cost-effective, highly-skilled temporary staff for periods of work experience. you can hire placement students for projects of 120 hours up to a full year. they're a great way to get extra support for your organisation.
there are a number of options available:
- short placements team you up with a student, free of charge, for 120 hours.
- sandwich placements last up to 48 weeks, with students joining you between their second and third year of study.
- applied projects link you with a group of students who work mainly on campus, but complete a specific project for your business.
what are the benefits?
hiring placement students is a great way to
- strengthen your team without committing to permanent contracts
- gain fresh perspectives for your business
- complete projects without using your core resources
- meet potential full-time recruits
our dedicated support team will work with you every step of the way. they’ll ensure that you find a placement student that suits your business and gets great results.
read our placement success stories below.
our work placement students have helped kitlocker become a market leader.
hiring placement students helped barnsley council revolutionise its hospitality offer.
pepsico hire placement students so they can create a trained, reliable graduate workforce.